Saturday 14 February 2009

Be My Valentine. Love,Tous

Ive had a just as fabulous singles valentines day :)

I made a valentines cake with cream and heart shaped strawberries then decided to watch pretty in pink. i also bought myself a face pack and had a lovely bath.
who needs men when you have you have cake shaped bath bombs.

Photobucket

In this months NYLON Peaches Geldof was quoted to say:

"Last year I spent February 14th alone watching Bambi, goring on a box of milk chocolates, and weeping loudly. While most of my friends were out with their boyfriends smugly eating celebratory dinners, I was crying over an animated deer escaping a forest fire"

what a great way to spend valentines day without all the hoo haa
but he wouldn't go a miss
Fleur Du Male Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: