Monday 23 February 2009

Baby Doll

pin up Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh to the pin up girl
Liz Hurley was once quoted to say
"I think Marilyn Monroe is fabulous but if i ever got that fat i would kill myself"
any thoughts?

I think that the older pin up girl lingerie is so beautiful.
i wish i could wear it on the street its that beautiful i would just want to show it off
im planning to get a old style bikini for the summer

But in my heart of hearts, my real idol is Audrey Hepburn
she defines breathtaking..

Audrey Hepburn Pictures, Images and Photos

role model. Pictures, Images and Photos

audrey hepburn Pictures, Images and Photos

Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Pictures, Images and Photos

I love how Victoria Beckham thought that she could pull off an Audrey, how wrong she was.
The LBD and pearls is still such a classic. I wish I had a chance to dress more elegantly. Like at dinner parties or high society social occasions. I sometimes wish that i could be invited to a funeral just so i can dress in black and look smart. how morbid.

No comments: